International Sales Manger - Tokyo Luxury Hotel
Join a luxury famous hotel in Tokyo as the team's new International Sales Manager.
- Implement all sales action plans
- Actively participate in achieving the departmental goals
- Closely monitor accounts revenue and business production for Corporate / FIT / M.I.C.E. accounts.
- Plan sales trips, under the direct approval of the Commercial Manager to major market areas, calling on accounts within the specific market areas.
- Keep updated with client relationships and overall business goals through regular entertainment and some activities.
- Meet and welcome some top key accounts, group organizers and VIP guests upon check-in.
- Maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales, telephone, fax, and written communication.
- Negotiate with accounts on banquet, outside catering events.
- Maintain the active event profile database and group chart.
- Establish and maintain files of major accounts
- Establish good working relationship with internal customers (other departments of the hotel) and external customers (clients, event contractors, suppliers).
- 3 years sales experience - ideally in hotels
- Langue: Japanese (business) English (intermediate)