We're currently seeking a Director of Service Operations and Customer Engineering for a leading firm in the semiconductor industry.
The selected candidate will manage a dedicated team and report to the Japanese Managing Director, and will aid in the successful transformation of the company's Field Service Organization (FSO). Responsibilities
- Manage a dedicated team.
- Collaborating with FSO Head and HQ to set and drive strategic priorities.
- Leading key meetings, tracking and implementing action items and decisions.
- Facilitating decision-making, change management, and actions between FSO Head and leadership.
- Representing FSO leadership in internal meetings, ensuring follow-ups and actions.
- Communicating pertinent financial, customer, and internal information to HQ executives.
- Coordinating and aligning actions across global FSO teams.
- Experience in managing a product unit or operations for at least 2 years (preferred).
- Business-level English ability.
- 8+ years of experience in relevant roles & industries. Semiconductor experience is not mandatory. Candidates from the following industries are welcome to apply:
- IT hardware
- Other High-tech industries