Specialized Group is looking for a HR Operations Partner to join a leading in the Life Sciences firm
The last 3 years have been very successful at this firm, leading to expansion of the business including the HR Team
This position will have daily communication with APAC and will support all HR Operations proceedures.
Work hours are very flexible:
Remote and flextime with no core
Minimum hours in a day are 1 hour
Superflex hours - work anytime from 05:00 - 22:00.
- Provide first level support (e.g. for self-service tools), payroll, administer compensation and benefits incl. pension, preparing HR reporting materials and dashboards, maintaining accurate HR data in systems
- Perform all routine employee-life cycle workday processes (e.g. hire, job changes, compensation, leave of absence, exits)
- Perform end-to-end execution of payroll processing, including pre-payroll, on-cycle and post-payroll processing, and annual payroll processes
- Ensure high quality maintenance of personnel data
- Organize and manage employee and manager onboarding (and welcome days)
- Administration for annual incentive plan, and salary review
- Provide quick and quality answers and solutions to employee inquiries
- Create standard HR reports and analytics
- Other HR related administration, e.g. inquiry or data request from labor office, health insurance committee, tax office, or global HR center of excellence
- Highly flexible work hours, superflex and remote options.
- Promotion opportunities, develop into a HRBP
- Work with APAC and expansive role across the region.
- Strong bonus scheme and compensation
- Fluent Japanese & Business English
- 5 years + Payroll / HR Operations
- Passion, drive and a bright engaging personality
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
For more information please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer available