Guest Relations Manager, Niseko Luxury Hotel (Non-Japanese speaker OK!)
We are seeking a Guest Relations Manager for a luxury hotel in Niseko.
The role centers around enhancing guest satisfaction and optimizing team performance.
Non-Japanese speakers are welcome to apply. This is a rare opportunity for non-Japanese speakers to work in a managerial role at a prestigious hotel.
- Deliver services that meet or exceed guest satisfaction.
- Train and offer constructive feedback to front-desk staff for uniform high-quality service.
- Regularly collect and analyze feedback from guests and manage online reviews.
- Efficiently share important service-related information with supervisors and team members.
- Utilize analytical skills to identify and resolve service-related issues promptly.
- The suitable candidate will have at least 4 years of related professional experience, or 2-3 years of managerial experience in a five-star hotel.
- Japanese language ability is helpful, but not necessary.