Employee/Labor Relations Manager 労務マネージャー - 東京
Our client are a global leader in consumer goods, searching for an Employee Relations / Labor Relations Manager.
You will have the opportunity to guide labor relations in Japan, ensuring they align with local labor laws and company guidelines.
Our client offer market-leading salaries, and have won multiple awards for their positive workplace culture.
- Develop and implement labor relations strategies.
- Work with internal teams to ensure compliance with Japanese Labor Laws.
- Lead negotiations with employee representative groups.
- Monitor the labor environment and update management on changes.
- Organize union meetings, set agendas, and document discussions.
- Offer internal consultation on labor issues.
- Coordinate during audits and represent the company in labor-related events.
- Fluent Japanese communication ability.
- Knowledge of Japanese Labor laws.
- 5-10 years of experience in a multinational company, preferably in the consumer goods sector.
- Skills in stakeholder management, negotiation, and project management.
- Ability to communicate effectively and represent companies before labor entities.