Our client is a fast growing startup for cloud-based platform that connects satellites from a varied range of antennas around the world, all through one common interface. They have a very international team and several members are working in Japan.
They are looking for a Bridge Engineer/Project Manager who will work with the operations team to bridge between the customers and deliver the feedback to the engineering team of the company. This is a good opportunity for you to learn in this new domain and talk with several stakeholders.
What they are looking for:
- 3 years experience in software development, either as an engineer or project management role
- Interest or knowledge in cloud or aerospace industry
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must be based in Japan
- Very good work-life balance, flextime
- Unlimited PTO
- International team
- Computers provided
- Domain that impacts heavily to the society
Budget up to 8.5M. Apply now!