Accounting & Controlling Manager (Retail) 会計監査マネージャー
Our client are a global Fashion/ Apparel retail brand well-established in Japan.
They are hiring an Accounting & Controlling Manager for their Tokyo branch. You will have the opportunity to lead a team, and to take ownership of process improvement & maintain internal controls.
- Lead & manage the accounting team.
- Manage regular financial closings and report submissions.
- Ensure accounting activities comply with IFRS and company policies.
- Handle both internal and external audits.
- Maintain the company's internal control systems.
- Manage cashflow and adhere to company credit limits.
- Handle tax filings including corporate, fixed asset, and consumption tax.
- Use and train others on the ERP system (Microsoft D365).
- Improve accounting processes and work with retail and operations teams for transaction accuracy.
- 5 years of experience in Accounting.
- Experience with Microsoft D365 and other ERP systems.
- Knowledge of Nissho-boki 1st or an equivalent qualification (highly preferred).
- Experience in the retail sector i(preferred).
- Fluent Japanese communication ability.