Our client is seeking a high-energy driven Account Executive to represent the firm and to develop the business in the Japan Alternative Investments client segment.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing relationships with key contacts (Heads of Investor Relations, Heads of Marketing/Fundraising, Finance Team, Investment Team Professionals and C-Suite Executives).
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in those target accounts (Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Venture Capital, Private Real Estate Funds, Infrastructure Funds and Private Credit Funds)
- Create and manage telephone prospecting campaigns for new business
- Lead solution discovery discussions to understand clients' requirements, objectives and priorities
- Present business solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and consultative presentations and efforts
- Work with senior management and corporate counsels, negotiate on contracts
- Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast to increase visibility of short- and long-term prospects
- Meet agreed monthly/annual performance in both sales activities and quota achievement
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years in B2B sales to mid or large enterprise accounts for financial software or technology industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
- SaaS software solution sales experience
- Possessed track record of consistently exceeding annual quota for 2-3 consecutive years
- Demonstrated high transactional sales experience