Your New Career Opportunity
An American leading cloud services provider is searching for a technical account manager.
About the Company
The company provides server, application and desktop virtualization networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
Their solutions are being used by over 400,000 clients worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100, and 98% of the Fortune 500.
- Provide on a regular basis the visibility into potential opportunities and problem areas that could impact the relationship between the customer and the company
- Act as an effective technical interface between the customer and Escalation / Product Development - by providing clear issue documentation and by leveraging productive cross-functional working relationships with senior-level players in their area of expertise.
- Independently de-escalates / defuses complex customer situations by using appropriate communication planning and follow through that helps drive confident communication.
- Consistently Influences new product and services deals within customer base along with assisting with the selling of TAM level Support services
- Act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) and demonstrates a solid technical understanding of the entire Delivery Center.
- Develop and deliver advanced technical training for internal and external audiences across multiple products or components.
- Creates proactive content that is made available for other TAMs to redistribute
- Able to present to other groups or organizations, customer specific material
- Identifies trends and prevents issues from occurring by being proactive
- Independently resolve the most technically complex, mission critical or politically hot
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 8 years professional experience.
- Minimum of 6 years in Technical AM background in IT software ralted environment
- Professionalism and confidence to work closely with, and advise, top level executives
- Fluent Japanese ability and strong command of English
- Relevant Technical background
- Team management experience
- Positive and efficient leadership qualities
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Annual Paid Leave, Pension, Insurance, Maternity Leave
- Central Tokyo Office
Sorry, this job is no longer available