Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently looking for a Supply Analyst. This is the perfect position for an professional Analyst. This opportunity is in the Energy Supply team, with the aim of developing, maintaining, and enhancing understanding of supply-related statistics and analytics. Demonstrated results in detail driven analysis are required for this role. Take the next step in your career at an international company with a start-up mentality.
Our client is a North American energy retailer, offering natural gas and electricity services to commercial and residential customers. This company has investments in North America and Japan, with over 80 employees in Japan.
- Maintain and analyze multiple customer-related databases.
- Work together with internal and external resources to perform daily load forecasting and scheduling.
- Facilitate communication between suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate the receipt and of required documents.
- Monitor and report on the global & domestic energy market landscape.
- Provide analytical assistance and support in pricing, procurement, and supplier relationships.
- Maintain important partner relationships.
- Support review of pertinent utility tariffs, guidelines, facts, and market information in areas of Supply, Operations, Customer Care, IT, Marketing, Regulatory, Finance and others.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese language skills
- Business-level English Language skills
- Experience with database management, project management, or deregulated energy markets.
- Database interpretation and management.
- Experience creating and maintaining reports.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving results in project and relationship management.
- Understanding of the Japanese retail electricity markets.
- Analytical skills with proficiencies in interpreting and managing databases using Excel and SQL
- High computer literacy with excellent skills in MS Office.
- Energetic, results-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary.
- Work for an international company.
- Central Tokyo location.
- You will have the opportunity to Speak English.
Sorry, this job is no longer available