Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently looking for a Software Support Engineer in a Pre IPO Startup.
Our client is a Series D US startup who grew significantly over the past year and they are looking to had a support engineer to their team. The company has a great working style, super flexible, allows remote work. Company is very international and aiming for IPO.
- You will work closely with customers to help them solve technical issues.
- You will represent the company and gather any feedback they might have on the solutions and pass the information on the development team.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Experience working with customers or interest in customer oriented roles
- Experience with Unix like environment
- Experience with Github
- Experience or understanding of CI/CD tools
- Scripting or development experience
- Japanese fluency is a must (JLPTN1)
The Benefits You Will Receive
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Join a growing technology team