Your New Career Opportunity
A new job opportunity has arisen for an Analyst / Associate to join a leading Investment Bank within their Trade Support function. Offering a full suite of banking services, this global securities firm is an employer of choice amongst its competitors.
You will have more than 2 years operations or middle office experience from a financial institution and be ambitious to take your career to the next the level.
- End to end trade support function covering Fixed Income, in particular Interest Rate Derivatives
- Work closely with the Font Office to ensure correct position reconciliation and end of day checks
- Life-cycle management from execution through to reconciliation
- Flash PnL report production and trade capture
- Monitor and control operational risk and work within an enhanced risk environment
- Identify ways to improve and mitigate risk within the department
- Working on several ongoing strategic projects
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Subject matter expert in fixed income
- Listed Derivatives and / or OTC
- Methodical with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a demanding, high-pressure environment
- Able to prioritize workload and be well organized
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills
- Detail orientated and quick thinking
- Japanese – native. English: Business level
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
This highly visible position will give the individual excellent exposure to the front office and the business. The bank presents a strong culture of work-life balance whilst also offering excellent career advancement.