Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Senior Financial Analyst. This is the perfect role for an experienced finance professional with the ability to propose strategic financial analysis. Take the opportunity to build a career at a leading international real estate services company.
Specialized Group’s client is an American commercial real estate services company. This company offers a range of services, including management of facilities, property, and investment, leasing, consulting and development services.
- Support Business, and provide clear direction and strategic financial advice related to the business, country and regional stakeholders
- Partner with multiple stakeholders in business, help them formulate strategic initiatives to achieve plans for the year as well as drive management decision to grow the business.
- Play an active role in pricing and constructing Business Contracts, with an aim to maximize shareholder returns
- Manage financial planning (forecasting, budgeting, etc.) and reporting requirements (related to monthly closing) within specified timeframes.
- Financial reporting, ensuring accuracy and correct accounting treatment in collaboration with principal departments.
- Co-working with wider finance team members (FP&A, controllership, regional finance, account finance), prepare and analyze budgets and forecasts.
- Constantly and consistently review financial reports - P/L, BS, and CF, with a critical view and suggestions for efficiency and process improvement.
- Review, implement and manage controls for the business, assure compliance, support internal and external audits.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic & commercial initiatives and secure & improve profitability and stable business growth.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese is required.
- Business-level English communication skills are also required.
- 5 years of relevant Finance and Accounting experience in a large organization.
- Commercial finance experience (strategy, pricing, driving profitability etc.) with a track record of improving and delivering robust, accurate financial information, and adding value to a business.
- Highly developed organization skills with strong numerical and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Up to 7m annual salary
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
||Top Tier Company
Sorry, this job is no longer available