Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Senior Financial Manager. This is the perfect role for an experienced finance leader with excellent knowledge of the healthcare sector. Take the opportunity to build a career in an innovative global company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a European multinational company which develops, manufactures and markets highly-specialized healthcare solutions and the associated IT management systems.
The Senior Financial Manager reports to the Finance Director. There are five associates in the accounting and finance team. A career path that leads to becoming a corporate business partner through responsibilities.
- Manage overall accounting, finance, and FP&A functions.
- Accounting & reporting.
- External/Internal Audit.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Closing (US-GAAP, J-GAAP).
- Budget planning and monthly forecasting.
- Design & implementation of SOX controls and assessing the operational effectiveness of the controls.
- Tax returns.
- Team and organizational management
- General experience and knowledge of best practice in accounting and finance.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese and Business-level English.
- At least 5 years of relevant accounting and finance experience.
- 3 years' experience in managing a team.
- Excellent business writing and clear and concise English communication skills are a must.
- SOX experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Moves strategy to action utilizing critical thinking.
- Problem-solving abilities with a helpful mindset for growth & development.
- Able to motivate and develop people. Team oriented worker.
- Operates with trust and transparency.
- Result-oriented, flexible, operates with integrity.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Very competitive salary.
- Work in an international environment.
- Defined career path.
- Bonus (results based).
Sorry, this job is no longer available