Your New Career Opportunity
Unique opportunity to join a global provider of enterprise software products and services in Japan.
Their services enable clients to optimize existing enterprise software investments, and transform their businesses into digital.
Following a great financial year they are looking for an experienced marketing person to take the leadership of their division and participate in their growth, on-going projects, and deployement of all marketing related strategies.
- Define the Marketing strategy on country scale
- Build, manage and lead an experienced team to achieve defined objectives
- Work closely with leadership to identify the strategic objectives and build strong working relationships
- Hire and manage a team of inside sales and sales development to support sales targets, in lead generation and pipeline building activities
- Manage marketing budget and program performance to ensure achievement of business targets
- Build and lead the initiative to drive innovative and effective field marketing programs and share best practices to continuously improve globally
- Partner with Sales leadership to develop aligned goals
- Ensure consistency of brand identity, messaging, and visual expressions
- Drive overall brand experience with the events team (events, tradeshows, conferences)
- Collaborate with PR, AR, social media, creative, content marketing, product marketing, demand generation, and customer marketing to drive key campaigns
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- 12+ years of B2B marketing experience required
- Enterprise software/services industry experience
- Proven track record in driving significant pipeline and revenue growth through effective field marketing activities
- Solid track record for generating successful campaigns
- Business Japanese and English capabilities
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Strong Competitive compensation and benefits
- International environment
- Great location