Your New Career Opportunity
A global retailer is looking for a Senior Director for Internal Audit division. He/she is expected to drive strategy and overall direction for the Japan audit team. He/she will be responsible for the development, execution and overall integrity of the audit plan for the company.
- Responsible for the development, execution and overall integrity of the audit plan for the company.
- Work closely with Executive Management, aligning audit plans to business needs and risk areas, identifying and facilitating corrective actions and ensuring audit projects meet executive expectations.
- Ensure that the internal audit function provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of company's internal systems and controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk and for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Draw any weaknesses or shortcomings noted to the attention of management for follow up and closure.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Qualified audit / financial professional with at least 8+ years of internal audit experience
- Management experience
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- JGAAP experience preferred
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Tokyo Central office
- Manage team
- International working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available