Your New Career Opportunity
Join an American software vendor that provides application and desktop virtualization networking as well as cloud computing environments.
They create software that allows the individuals of an enterprise to work and collaborate remotely regardless of device or network. The main areas the company works in are desktop and apps as well as networking and cloud.
They are now looking for a Sales Engineer with strong security background. In this role, you will showcase Zero Trust architectures as well as Secure Internet Access services and be the expert for technical relationships with Sales, customers and potential new users
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and technical specialist with both prospects and customers and collaborate with sales and partners
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing partners (reseller, distribution, system integrators, and alliances)
- Excellent knowledge and experience selling enterprise network security technologies
- Create and propose solutions and security frameworks which address existing cybersecurity problems
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- 6+ years Pre-Sales or systems engineering experience
- Core Networking, Routers and Switches, Load Balancing, SD-WAN
- Web security technologies (Secure Web Gateway, NGFW, SSL etc)
- Authentication technologies (2FA, LDAP, SAML, OIDC, FIDO2)
- Expertise in Public clouds security
- Certifications, CCIE, CISSP, CCSP or similar.
- Understanding of SASE technologies
- Fluent Japanese and Business-level English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Strong compensation plan and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex and remote working
- Central Tokyo Office