Your New Career Opportunity
This is the perfect role for a Sales Operations professional with excellent knowledge of Salesforce. Specialized Group is currently searching for a Sales Operations Manager. Take the opportunity to build a career in an international company. There is a satisfying benefits package for this position.
Our client is the global leader in developing transformational transaction technologies. They are currently growing in Japan and need sales professionals to join the team in Tokyo.
- Develop and execute promotional tracking reports and sales reports ensuring sales goals are met.
- Support the product line review process including the organization of products, presentations and launch plans.
- Develop market intelligence information to share with teams.
- Drive efficient transition process to minimize sales disruption.
- Take lead in any project development of new delivery tools to improve the customer experience.
- Manage a mid-sized Sales Operations team.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese.
- Business-level English.
- Solid experience in technology sales or operational support.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Team managing experience.
- Solid knowledge of Sales tools (Salesforce).
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Central Tokyo office.
- Growing career path.
- Manage a team
Sorry, this job is no longer available