Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Support Manager. A leading FinTech company is looking to build up their support leadership in Japan. We are looking for someone focused on competitive marketing.
If you wish to join a leading global financial technology company and have a real impact on their success, this is the right opportunity you.
Our client is a leading provider of transactional connectivity solutions for the financial markets. This company is a trusted partner of the world’s top-tier banks, brokers and trading firms, the company provides innovative trading solutions.
The Production Support Manager will join the growing Client Operations team in Tokyo.
- Manage a team of professional support personnel on-site in the Tokyo office.
- Plan and estimate projects with Project Managers, Pre-Sales and the Development Team.
- Implement, build and deliver platforms for buy-side clients.
- Use a ‘test-driven’ methodology (working with QA).
- Using advanced knowledge of products, resolve advanced L2/L3 support tickets.
- Work closely with the Operations Director to ensure alignment with product strategy and provide valuable feedback on future direction.
- Raise and follow through with initiatives to improve support, implementation, and delivery.
- Foster development of internal toolkits and documentation, and update workflow processes to meet changing client needs.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Experience managing a team of at least 3 people.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial IT.
- Strong working knowledge of the FIX protocol.
- Programming experience (Java and shell preferred).
- Database experience (MySQL or similar RDBMS).
- Strong familiarity with Linux/Unix.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize work and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- High energy, positive attitude, fast learner and proactive.
- Fluent-level English.
- Any Japanese language skills are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in an international environment.
Sorry, this job is no longer available