Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an experienced Product Planner to join a growing merchandising team. This is an excellent opportunity with career ladder options.
Our client is a worldwide flagship shopping promotions company. Headquartered in the US, it has an audience of more than 350 million households in 7 countries and is one of the leaders in the industry.
- Create annual and monthly on-air product plans.
- Develop product structures and sales plans for different programs.
- Budget planning for each program.
- Work on proposals for television production and program composition (method of selling, expression, demonstrations, etc.).
- Inventory management and ordering.
- Planning for new product sales plans and planning for sales expansion of existing products
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 3 years’ experience in merchandising, distribution, or planning for the retail sector.
- CRM in the B2C industry, experience of data analysis and demand forecasts.
- Logical thinker with data analysis skills.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent-level Japanese language skills
- Any English language skills are a plus
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Up to ¥5.2m compensation
- Flex Time (core hours are 11 am – 3 pm)
- 24h cafeteria Relaxation room
- Work in an open plan office in East Chiba
- Be part of an open-minded team in a gaishikei office culture
Sorry, this job is no longer available