Your New Career Opportunity
A Major American Strategy Consulting Company is currently looking for a skilled Management Consulting manager.
About the Company
They've had a lot of success growing within the Life Sciences/ Healthcare industry helping clients with Market Entry and Strategy for the Japanese market.
- Business department managers of leading companies in Japan and overseas, conduct external environmental surveys and internal
- Propose management and business strategies based on capability surveys; and as part of business strategies
- Business acquisition, investment, and alliance formation, the target company's business due diligence and develop post-acquisition strategy and PMI plan
- Main projects include management/business strategy, organizational strategy, marketing & sales strategy
- Transactions, including new business development, new market entry, business DD and PMI planning.
- Managing a team of consultants
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- After graduating from a 4-year university, a strategy consulting firm or a comprehensive consulting firm
- 4 years of work experience in the strategic department
- MBA, MS, M.D., Ph.D. and other advanced degree holders welcome
- Native Japanese, Business English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top tier company
- Manage team
- International working environment