Your New Career Opportunity
A media firm is looking for a HR Professional with a strong background in Learning & Development to drive training solutions.
- Identify key learning objectives and content then evaluate whether to procure (open source or vendor) or design potential solution, based on uniqueness of learning content.
- Conceptualize, storyboard and deliver instructionally sound, contextually-rich, interactive and engaging solutions via classroom or e-learning.
- Ensure local initiatives are delivered to consistent global Development standards and practices.
- Follow industry and emerging trends regarding Learning and Development to build and improve learning solutions.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Knowledge of Leadership development theories and frameworks.
- Fluent Japanese & English
- 5 years + L&D or Talent Management experience.
- Passion, drive and a bright engaging personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Superflex hours - work remote and choose your own hours
- Promotion opportunities
- Strong bonus scheme and compensation review system
- Vibrant, fast-moving firm.