Your New Career Opportunity
Strategic project management of the overhaul of the company's, global legal and compliance policies requires a competent corporate lawyer to join this global team.
- Review, research and advise the business on latest laws related to data, privacy and GDPR related EU laws, and their effect on subsidiaries of an EU headquartered company.
- Act independently, take ownership of projects, and define and meet deadlines
- Work as part of a global team, liaise with IT, HR and Internal audit to design and deliver compliance programs that meet the new standards
- Advise corporate business functions on the legal requirements of data management and privacy systems and how customer data is stored and managed.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- A Law degree and 4 years’ experience working in house or at a law firm. Native Japanese, with fluent business English.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Rewarding career at a company that is making a difference
- Responsibility and autonomy
- Empowering management that allows you to grow
- A truly global perspective and a chance to shape the future mangement of sensitive data for a brand with a high touch client base.
- Decent compensation with generous benefits, time off and a work from home policy.