Your New Career Opportunity
An exciting opportunity as an Internal Control Manager at a global company.
- Internal control enhancement and business improvement supports for businesses and departments including domestic and overseas group companies.
- Internal control assessment required for J-SOX (documentation and assessment support)
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Experience of internal audit and internal control implementation
- 3+ years of experience of SOX implementation, internal control audit, and financial audit
- Person with high communication skill and skill to build and maintain good relationship with related departments
- Person with high challenging spirit
- Person with the flexibility to adapt to the changing environment
- Over 800 TOEIC score at present, or a person who can obtain score over 800 within 2 years
- Qualifications related to accounting and audit such as CPA, CIA and etc.
- Experiences of SOX implementation, internal control audit, and financial audit at accounting firms
- Back office experiences such as accounting in listed companies
- Skills to utilize technology such as data analysis
- Experiences of project management
- English Requirement: Conversational Level
- Japanese Requirement: Fluent Level
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Tokyo central office
- Management responsibilities
- International working environment