Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an integration engineer. This is the perfect role for a technology professional with solid knowledge of implementations in the finance sector. Take the opportunity to build a career at an international company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a financial services company with a growing team in Japan. This company is an innovative developer in financial technology. You will be working in a project-based team with access to key decision makers.
- This is a project-based role where you will be delivering product specialist knowledge in pilot projects, system implementations, internal projects, and client support.
- Focus on financial risk analytics data and integration products and involve project analysis and definition, configuration, installation, data interfacing to both external vendor systems and internal client-built systems, hardware requirements, performance tuning and consultancy to clients.
- Some aspects of the customization involve a degree of involvement in code development, database configuration, data modeling, and report generation.
- This role is likely to appeal to an experienced and technically focused person with sound development and systems or database administration background, and who is interested in developing system solutions by capitalizing on product capabilities and client facing opportunities.
- The candidate should be able to show a desire to become involved in the technically challenging area of market/credit risk.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Experience with code development, database configuration, data modeling, and report generation.
- Technically focused with a reliable development, and systems or database administration background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interest in developing system solutions.
- Able to manage client expectations.
- Ability to grasp the fundamental financial mathematics and risk measurement methodologies delivered by market analytics solutions.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- 13-17m annual salary
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English