Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group’s client is a world-famous cosmetic brand with a global presence and a growing team in Japan. This brand is known for its high-end products, and is a market leader in its space.
Reporting directly to Japan CIO and APAC CISO, this position will be responsible for all aspects of information security and technology risk management across Japan.
- Lead the implementation and enforcement of information security governance including policies, standards and procedures in collaboration with various counter-partners.
- Development and execution of IT security education plans to raise awareness around IT security risks and best practices
- Ensure appropriate information security Incident Management and escalation
- Ensure that all IT assets and services are secure, ranging from mobile devices, desktops, servers and applications to networks through the implementation of best-in-class security measures
- Be the key person to lead communications with internal and external auditors and ensure compliance
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of combined experience in IT with at least 3 years in Information security management
- Solid experience in security related processes (Risk Management, Vulnerability Management, Networking, Compliance and Audit)
- Fluency in English & Japanese are a must
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits (Negotiable)
- International environment
- Social Benefits