Your New Career Opportunity
Join an American F&B company with an worldwide presence and a long tracking history of development, expansion and success!
Their major and increasing presence in Japan over the years have generated a critical necessity of ensuring al their IT system to be up and running smoothly to avoid any disturbance or troubles during business hours
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for all technology solutions (both HW&SW) deployed in stores throughout their IT system in Japan.
- Propose, design and implement strategic plan
- Work with technology leaders, product managers, engineers, business stakeholders and/or vendors to identify on-point solution sets to meet the business requirements.
- Communicate with business stakeholders from a business perspective.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Achievements as a leader focused on infrastructure
- Managing development projects with multiple vendors
- Experience in developing or implementing enterprise-scale technical systems
- Experience in creating and maintaining policies and system operations documentation
- 7+ years of overall IT management and support experience
- Proven success in fast-paced companies
- Strong command of Japanese and English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation as well as additional socials benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Central Tokyo Office