Your New Career Opportunity
A leading luxury brand is looking for a Senior HR professional with a background in the B2C or retail industry.
Challenging and fast-paced work atmosphere with a strong emphasis on rewarding individual strong performance across the company.
Despite Covid-19, this firm is experiencing high sales within it's Japanese Customer base - compensation for this position is up to 14M.
- Managing a HR team of 6 staff, work with Global HR across APAC
- Engage with instore staff, develop relations with store managers and retail staff.
- Provide advice to managers, staff and leaders related to employee relations, performance management L&D, recruitment, succession planning and HR Policies.
- Coach and Develop internal talent, track performance and implement benefit and incentive programs.
- Continue to develop overall HR functions in accordance to labor regulations and laws.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- 7 years + of HRBP / Retail HR / Talent Development experience
- Fluent Japanese and Business English required
- A strong understanding of B2C or instore business.
- Adaptable and flexible, willingness to challenge yourself
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Communication with HQ and APAC
- Fast moving corporate culture, based on performance.
- Promotion opportunities and strong compensation review
- Flexible work environment, where you can choose own hours.
- Opportunity to manage projects and create a real impact in the business.