Opportunity to work with a well-funded tech startup that is developing a wide range of products and services, in areas such as digital events, video distribution, data analytics, and NFTs.
They are in the rapid growth phase now and in the C-round of funding--there's currently 93 full-time staff, hoping to grow to 130 this year, and they really want to continue building their core Marketing function with a great team.
They already have someone responsible for the B2C side and now looking for someone for the B2B, and in the near future be responsible for both teams. The team is composed of 4 people and growing to 10 in 2022.
- Min. 7 years of experience in Marketing.
- B2B and small to medium size business experience in Japan.
- Management experience, around 10 people.
- Create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools.
- Speak English and Japanese fluently.
- Be living in Japan.
This is a great opportunity to work in a major and fast growing company that offers competitive salary + RSU + ESOP.
If you are interested and believe to be a good fit, apply now!
Sorry, this job is no longer available