Your New Career Opportunity
A growing International Medical Devices firm is looking for a HRGA Specialist.
- Management of company-wide events, Health & Safety, Office Planning and Operation and management of office services (drink service, postal/courier service, various information, other general affairs, etc.)
- Communication and management of a variety of vendors and external contacts
- Creation and management of minutes of shareholders' meetings and board meetings
- Support recruitment activities through coordination, onboarding, managing HR records, and employee training.
- Support HR Director & HRBP with introduction of new HR programs and global policies, Revise of employment rules and various regulations, manage the internal HRIS system.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native Japanese & Business English
- At least 3 years work experience in HR or general affairs
- PC skill (MS Office) Intermediate or higher
- Passion, drive and a bright engaging personality
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Career development in a fast growing international company
- Opportunity to learn directly from HRBP and HR Director
- Strong bonus scheme and compensation review system