Your New Career Opportunity
An international firm with a Gaishi and Japanese mixed culture is looking for an experienced HR Generalist profile.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Focus on aligning people strategy with business goals
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Implement compliance with the global People Processes (Recruit, Onboard, Learning, Talent & Performance, and Compensation & Benefits).
- Ensure compliance with local employment laws and regulations.
- Understand and implement relevant policies, processes, and activities related to Occupational Health and ensure compliance with OHSAS.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo office
- International working environment
- Take a leadership role
Sorry, this job is no longer available