Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a HR Manager. This is the perfect role for a human resource professional with knowledge of manufacturing businesses. Take the opportunity to build a career at a market-leading commercial food preparation company.
Specialized Group’s client is a technology leader offering innovative high-tech solutions for commercial food preparation. This company manufactures its products to a global market. It is currently the market leader in this sector.
- Understand business strategies in order to provide HR insights and solutions to business challenges.
- Developing, implementing tools for employee retention, e.g. analyzing and benchmarking the compensation and benefits, insurances.
- Recruiting e.g. creating of job advertisements, candidate management, prescreening, conducting interviews and assessment centers, analyzing of suitable recruitment channels as well as training the supervisors in recruitment.
- Setting-up of standardized HR processes and monitoring of all ongoing administrative tasks within the HR support, from the employee's entry to the exit; this includes the administration of travel expenses and cooperation with external payroll partners.
- Building up relationships within the company and being a proactive link between employees and management Implementing and developing training measures and coordinating employee development activities
- Reviewing and updating employment contracts
- Developing internal communication, feedback and conflict management systems.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent-level Japanese.
- Business-level English.
- Professional HR experience in a comparable position in Japan.
- Knowledge in local labor, tax and social insurance law.
- High level of confidence in communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- Comfortable in an international sales environment.
- Experience in working in an international organization.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive performance-related salary package.
- International environment.
- Speak English.
Sorry, this job is no longer available