Your New Career Opportunity
A global investment management firm is looking to add to their Client Relations / Fundraising team via the hiring of new staff at the Associate level (title could be flexible depending on candidate experience and capabilities).
- Develop and maintain an ongoing, detailed understanding of the firms fundraising, business plan and support needs.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the firms product strengths/applicability and apply that knowledge in written and verbal form to clients, prospects and consultants.
- Work with internal teams to provide insights and answer prospective client questions
- Collaborate with the APAC team to maximize effectiveness of APAC marketing efforts.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 2-4 years’ experience in investment management or investment banking
- Basic knowledge of financial markets
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native level Japanese, Fluency in English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- International working environment
- Growing career path