Your New Career Opportunity
A world-renowned European company is recruiting for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. You will lead, manage, and develop a team of 4 group members.
About the Company
European Multinational Pharmaceutical company. One of the Global Leaders in Diabetes Care.
- Planning (Anchor Budget / Mid Term Planning and Rolling Estimates)
- Plan and coordinate planning process and budget follow-up to secure adequate financial resources within a balanced budget and assist in the achievement of financial targets. Facilitate resource allocation discussion with management.
- Management reporting:
- Ensure systems and records and provide accurate, timely information on the regional financial performance and status as a basis for management decisions on strategy and operations and deliver high quality and timely required management reporting.
- Management of FP & A Group.:
- Lead, manage, and develop members of FP & A Group.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Strong mind-set of understanding of market dynamics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strategic knowledge to drive strategy process
- Capability of financial analysis and understanding of management requirement to support decision making and target achievement
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to influence
- Presentation skills (especially for management level)
- Excellent English skills, written and verbal
- Japanese language skills: Business to fluent level in reading, writing, & speaking
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Tokyo Central office
- Management role
- International working environment