Your New Career Opportunity
Unique opportunity to join a MNC American Healthcare Company. They are looking for an experienced financial Planning Analyst.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, the main responsibility of the FP&A Analyst will be to support all aspects of budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting for the Japan business.
- The FP&A Analyst will be the primary Finance partner for the Japan Distributor (JD) team.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 3+ years of Finance and/or Accounting experience, preferably for a multinational company.
- Experience in multinational healthcare industry preferred.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English (speaking/reading/writing)
- Strong in Excel, macro experience preferred
- Japan or US CPA preferred
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo office
- Financial management responsibilities
- International working environment