Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Financial Controller. This is the perfect role for a highly experienced finance professional with excellent top-level management skills. Take the opportunity to establish your career at a leading investment company. There is a very rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a leading real estate investment company with a growing team in Japan. This position reports to CEO of Japan and to the head office’s Group Financial Controller on a daily basis.
- You will oversee the entire finance function (including accounting, treasury, and tax) of the Japan operations. You will advise Japan CEO and Business Unit Heads on all finance-related matters.
- Review and improve accounting and operating procedures with appropriate internal controls and measure,
- Ensure all transactional activities are carried out in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles in Japan,
- Ensure timely preparation and accurate reporting of financial matters/results/management reports and tax reporting,
- Conduct operational performance review and analysis and oversee the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts,
- Responsible for cash management and treasury matters in Japan (including liaison with banks).
- You will liaise with external auditors and relevant government authorities on audit/accounting/tax issues and ensure that all companies in Japan comply with accounting, tax legislative and regulative requirements.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- You should possess a degree majoring in Finance / Accountancy or its equivalent, with 10 to 12 years’ relevant experience.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar financial controller position.
- You must be familiar with Japan Accounting Standards (JGAAP) and International Accounting Standards (IFRS).
- Relevant working experience in Real Estate industry will be advantageous. You must be experienced in dealing with auditors and financial institutions (i.e. banks) and possess a high level of integrity, independent and strong analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high-level proficiency in English and Japanese (spoken, written and listening).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location
- Management responsibilities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work in an international environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available