Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Finance Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of the retail goods industry. Take the opportunity to build a career at a leading international company.
Specialized Group’s client is a retail goods company with a thriving team in Japan. This international company is a market leader in its areas of specialization. You will be leading a finance team and managing control of the budget with access to senior APAC management.
- Management of all accounting related activities.
- Communicate closely with the APAC team.
- The position manages, prepares, administers, and directs the control of the budget.
- Perform duties in compliance and regulations as well as standards.
- Responsible for planning and the management of the team; defines roles and responsibilities, plans for the department’s future needs and operations
- Helps determine approaches to managing processes, resolving operational issues, and resource management.
- Provides guidance and motivation.
- Acts as advisor to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Extensive knowledge of management accounting
- Over 5 years' experience in finance
- University degree
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Management responsibilities
- Work in an international environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available