Your New Career Opportunity
A new job opportunity has become available to work as a finance manager.
Accounting and Reporting
- Ensure of the timely and accurate closure of books of accounts, and reporting of financials.
- Ensure that all the General Ledger accounting and finance/management reporting is done in accordance with IFRS.
- Responsible for payment transactions via Citibank and related procedures incl. controls on expense report.
- In conjunction with GSC (Global Service Centers), ensure to drive the improvements on the key performance indicators.
- Responsible for new process implementation.
- In conjunction with GSC, ensure to drive the improvements on the key performance indicators (e.g. DSO, etc.).
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with large, global, multinational organizations
- Solid experience in accounting incl. monthly/annual closing and audit. CPA or Bookkeeping Level 1 preferred, but not a must
- Familiar with both IFRS and JGAAP
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis would be an advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Proactive and multitasking capabilities
- Good team player and someone willing to learn and extend the levels of performance
- Open and convincing personality, sense of urgency, and orientation to results
- Effective verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Take a leadership role
- International working environment