Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Finance Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of the luxury goods market. Take the opportunity to build a career at a specialist international luxury brand.
Specialized Group’s client is a luxury goods company with a large sales focus in Asia. This company is a leading brand in its retail scope.
- The position manages, prepares, administers, and directs the control of the budget.
- Support the month-end close process.
- Monitor cash flow metrics.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for planning and end results through the management of the team.
- Plans for the department’s future needs and operations.
- Counsel's shareholders on performance and contributes to shareholder decisions.
- Guides long-term objectives.
- Helps to determine approaches to managing processes, resolving operational issues, and resource management.
- Contributes to the standards around which the team will operate.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Over 5 years' experience in finance.
- University Degree
- Knowledge of accounting and financial analysis
- FP&A background is a plus.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Management responsibilities
- Speak English