Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an experienced FP&A Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of financial analysis. Take the opportunity to build a career at an innovative beauty care company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a company that develops and sells personal care products and dietary supplements.
- Highly analytical role focusing on modeling the short and long-term financial P&L.
- Finance partner to the Marketing team.
- Routinely provide key insights to drive accountability and financial improvement as well as influence marketing and strategies in support of programs.
- Drive continuous improvement in tools, reporting, and processes, particularly in terms of performance and trend insights.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent-level Japanese.
- Business-level English.
- 5-7 years of professional financial analysis experience.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with an ability to interpret and communicate findings.
- Strong financial modeling and forecasting abilities and experience
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter with the desire to see personal and organizational effort lead to bottom-line results
- Knowledge of financial processes and internal controls
- Comfortable working independently and in a collaborative manner in a cross-functional environment
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert Excel Skills and proficient in MS Office
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International environment
- Speak English
Sorry, this job is no longer available