Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an FP&A Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of working in multinational corporations. Take the opportunity to build a career at a leading American company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a top-tier American company with a growing team in Japan. This company is an innovator in the healthcare sector. This opportunity is working in the finance team with the aim of driving company growth.
- Financial planning and analysis, including some aspect of sales, income statement, balance sheet and other financial measurements as necessary.
- Work closely with the operations team, such as General Manager, sales, marketing and with Asia Pacific area Controller.
- Participate in projects that have a material financial impact on the business.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 5 years of experience in FP&A, preferably with multi-national corporations
- Fluent in English
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Not afraid to think “outside the box” and then follow through with the evaluation & implementation of these ideas.
- Quickly identifies key issues from information provided and develops a solution to address these.
- Challenges current thinking while maintaining sensitivity to organizational and cultural issues in an organization.
- Remains focused on results and adding value.
- Understands team dynamics and is able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Flexible to change and has a “can-do” attitude.
- Has a high-level of personal energy & motivation
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, a CPA is preferred.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work in an international environment
- Defined career path