Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an FP&A Manager. This is the perfect role for an experienced finance professional with excellent knowledge of the retail sector. Take the opportunity to build a Financial Planning and Analysis career at a leading international company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a leading international consortium that produces retail appliances They produce a range of products for many different markets.
Lead preparation of the company’s operating budget and strategic long-range plan. Work with management to make projections and set budgets across the organization. Coordination of financial planning processes such as information gathering, timely submission of financial data and templates. Rigorously control operating budget for the entire business.
- Prepare and review the periodic financial forecasts and packages. Collaborate with accounting and audit teams to ensure financials are in line with the company rules and guidelines (and other global rules).
- Work closely with business leaders and the team members in developing financial plans and forecasts while working closely with the counterparts in APAC and Corporate finance teams.
- Own, maintain and continually improve a financial model to forecast company results in a format that can be easily adapted to different scenarios (effective and efficient modeling). Utilize best practices to provide model transparency and accuracy, speed the review process, and provide key summary analytics.
- Analyze operating results and key performance indicators. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial data summary and analysis for monthly closing reviews. Recommend financial actions for continual improvement.
- Provide financial analysis and support for new product launches and by-category management including profitability and entire PL analysis.
- Manage 1 or 2 team members and set individual goals. Mentor, support team development, collaborate on hiring decisions, performance management, and recognition and rewards.
- Master data management.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent-level Japanese and Business-level English.
- 8-10 years’ experience in a financial/accounting capacity.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of finance.
- 5 years’ experience of FP&A experience.
- 3 years of leadership experience.
- Expertise in business analysis and financial modeling. Ability to assess needs quickly and identify logical solutions.
- International business experience and understanding of cultural and operating diversity.
- Strong Business Acumen in managing business teams to deliver on strategic and financial goals.
- Understanding of merchandising, store operations, supply chain, and marketing principles and their integration with analysis and planning activities.
- Strong understanding of IFRS and Japan GAAP.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Very competitive salary.
- Work in an international environment.
- Defined career path.
||Top Tier Company
Sorry, this job is no longer available