Your New Career Opportunity
A global financial service firm is looking for a Mid-Career Equities Research Analyst with a passion for ESG, who would like to leverage their extensive knowledge into a quasi client facing role. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who understands how important ESG is, and how much growth there will be, within the Japanese/Global landscape.
- Steering the ESG assessment of securities in the Japanese market
- Develop/maintain a database of regulatory policies and practices that impact the Environment/ Social/ Governance practices of different industries.
- As the firm's "ESG Specialist," would be responsible for explaining the data and content of said data to Clients.
- Would publish research reports periodically, highlighting ESG themes for the Japanese market, which would be part of a global approach for the firm.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Business Level Japanese, and Business Level English
- An understanding of the regulatory, policies, and economic landscape of the Japanese sectors currently being covered.
- A minimum of 3 years as an Equity Research Analyst covering Japanese sectors (Buy, Sell, or relevant Financial Services Agency)
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Growing career path
- International working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available