Your New Career Opportunity
A company with a great potential is now looking for an Engineering Manager.
About the Company
Really successful and fast growing IT start-up (since 2014 in Japan) from the US, focused to deliver their products to the automotive industry. Their products are connected vehicle platform/software (mobile-based) *More details will be provided if you pass the profile screening*
You will be leading the engineering team and help to develop it while working closely with product managers and stakeholders to support the delivery of main products.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Expert with strong hands-on mobile app development experience (iOS and/or Android)
- Minimum 3/4y experience of hands-on people management (Team of 8/10people or more)
- Solid experience planning/managing software projects and full cycle of product development
- Japanese language skill is NOT mandatory, simply preferred!
- However must be already based in Japan with valid Visa (MANDATORY)
The Benefits You Will Receive
- New Position, not replacement !
- Team of 11 subordinates to manage and support
- High level expertise within the members of the Team in mobile software development
- Report line is the VP engineering who is non-japanese, strongly talented and very friendly
- Very relax but dynamic environment
- Diversity 50/50 in SE Team between Jp and Non-JP employees
- Flex Time and Remote Work available,
- No Micromanagement, each employee manage his own time to finish their missions.
- Few overtime as work life balance is strongly valued in the office