|勤務地:||Tokyo 23 wards, Japan|
|給与:||¥0.00 - ¥20000000 per annum|
You will primarily be involved in the Group's investment activities, including asset acquisitions, development projects as well as M&A.
· Develop business strategies, as well as pursuing and evaluating business opportunities.
· Drives growth of the real estate portfolio by building relationships and supporting the origination of new investments and business opportunities
· Develop and implement a sound business plan for sourcing acquisition or investment opportunities, including specific strategies designed to achieve short and long-term growth and profit objectives.
· Manage end-to-end investment transactions including origination, research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis including financial modelling, and deal negotiation and execution
· Preparation of management reports and board materials
· Degree in Engineering, Building, Real Estate, Business, Finance or any related discipline.
· At least 15 years' relevant working experiences in real estate investments.
· Resourceful, a keen analytical mind and proficiency in financial modelling are essential.
· Good financial product knowledge, business development and / or development management experience and experience in industrial properties investment is an advantage.
· Excellent leadership skills, strong initiative, good business and financial acumen, and great independence in working in a fast-paced environment.
Sorry, this job is no longer available