Your New Career Opportunity
A new job opportunity has become available to work as a Director of Investment & Asset Management.
You will primarily be involved in the Group's investment activities, including asset acquisitions, development projects as well as M&A.
- Develop business strategies, as well as pursuing and evaluating business opportunities.
- Drives growth of the real estate portfolio by building relationships and supporting the origination of new investments and business opportunities
- Develop and implement a sound business plan for sourcing acquisition or investment opportunities, including specific strategies designed to achieve short and long-term growth and profit objectives.
- Manage end-to-end investment transactions including origination, research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis including financial modelling, and deal negotiation and execution
- Preparation of management reports and board materials
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Degree in Engineering, Building, Real Estate, Business, Finance or any related discipline.
- At least 15 years' relevant working experiences in real estate investments.
- Resourceful, a keen analytical mind and proficiency in financial modelling are essential.
- Good financial product knowledge, business development and / or development management experience and experience in industrial properties investment is an advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills, strong initiative, good business and financial acumen, and great independence in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent-Native Japanese, Fluent English.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Speak English
- International working environment
- Work in a proactive working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available