Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a dynamic Technology Lead for Database Applications. This is the perfect role for a business analysis professional with excellent knowledge of information systems management and solid project management skills. Take the opportunity to build a career at a leading international company. There is a very rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is an Investment Management company with a growing team in Japan. This dynamic team enables technology-driven innovations in multiple areas of the business. This company is an innovative leader in finance and investment.
- Document business requirements that relate to software to support: capital expenditure management, repairs and maintenance, residential unit renovations management, rental rate management, and inventory management.
- Participate in innovation initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with business users, the internal technology team and software developers to design solutions.
- Write functional and technical specifications.
- Support the software implementation process: design, testing, data conversion, and training.
- Track defects and work with developers to secure resolutions.
- Provide helpdesk support for software solutions.
- Write user procedures and training manuals (in Japanese and English).
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 3+ years' experience with software development and/or implementation.
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English language skills.
- SQL - Intermediate to expert level.
- Database architecture design - basic level.
- Data analytics – basic level.
- Experience with creating business process flows, software testing processes and helpdesk support.
- Excellent communication skills both online and offline.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, open and fluid team environment, efficacy even with co-ownership of project deliverables.
- Knowledge of computer science, information systems, data science, real estate, and communications.
- Occasion travel may be required within Japan.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- A very rewarding annual salary
- Full transportation allowance
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
||Top Tier Company
Sorry, this job is no longer available