Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Channel Account Manager. This is the perfect role for a client service professional with excellent negotiation skills and knowledge of the technology sector. The focus of this role is recruiting new partners, managing relationships, creating new pipelines, and driving the overall performance in the region.
This is an opportunity to join a company with a dynamic international culture. There are solid financial rewards and a stable career path for this position.
Our client is a North American technology company that is rapidly emerging as a specialist in innovative cybersecurity. As a result, the team in Japan is undergoing a period of sustained growth.
- Manage deal lifecycles with resellers.
- Manage existing relationships with resellers.
- Recruit and develop new partners through networking, referrals, and company lead generation.
- Manage all contractual processes with resellers through working with internal stakeholders.
- Train and enable partner sales teams on the platform, messaging, and engagement model.
- Collaborate with field and channel engineers to properly support technical staff at our partners.
- Build executive relationships with our partners
- Work with partners to identify target accounts and drive demand-generation initiatives.
- Drive field marketing initiatives to build partner pipelines.
- Manage salesforce to manage leads and pipelines.
- Be part of the overall sales team when selling opportunities with partners (contract negotiations, purchase orders, licensing agreements, etc.)
- Align closely with Sales, Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Travel required in region plus to Headquarters.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of technology sales experience
- 2+ years of channel experience
- Experience with recruiting and managing Value Added Resellers, MSP’s, and MSSP’s
- Experience driving pipeline generation initiatives.
- Growth mindset.
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, in person, on the phone, and via email.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative approaches.
- 100% professional and highly motivated team player.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary package.
- Work in a central Tokyo location.
- International highly collaborative environment.
- Speak English in a friendly team.