Your New Career Opportunity
A Big 4 Consultancy is looking for a talented individual who would like to continue their career within the ever expanding ESG/CSR/Sustainability sector.
About the Company
The company is a leading provider of CSR/ESG/Sustainability consulting, to both the private and public sectors.
As one of the first individuals to be hired in Japan, you will help dictate how the firm interacts with its client base now and in the future. This would be a Consultant role, which will ideally lead to a Manager position, where you will then attain your own client base.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Project management related to advisory services
- Strong communication skills in writing and speaking in Japanese
- Client relationship management in Japanese
- Sales skills and experience (managers/senior managers are expected to bring in businesses)
- Statistics and/or macroeconomics in addition to the above mentioned expertise are plus
- Advisory services specializing in environment related issues, working at an established consulting firm such as KPMG, PwC or Deloitte
- Working at an established consulting firm.
- Experience at a CSR, Sustainability or ESG department of a global company.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Tokyo Central office
- International working environment