BUSINESS PLANNING AND CONTROL (BPC) MANAGER
Client company is a fast-growing French and Leather-Goods Couture House.
Client company's ambition is to become one of the most iconic luxury brands worldwide.
To make this vision a reality we are looking for enthusiastic, agile and passionate personalities who are eager to evolve in a demanding environment.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
As a BPC Manager, and part of Business Planning and Control, you will participate in financial activities of client company Japan including annual budgeting and semi-annual forecasting process, accounting process including Monthly closing, and Internal control and other financial operation processes. You will be reporting to BPC Director and take leadership role to collaboratively achieve goals in each process.
You will have opportunity to have variety of finance experience and also learn business of retail and luxury fashion.
- Position requires minimum of 10 years of relevant progressive experience in finance
- Retail experience preferred
- Priority setting and agility
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment
- Adaptable to changes. Tolerant to ambiguity
- Detail oriented, highly organized
- Good Communicator to any layer in the organization
- Excellent skill for Excel and basic skill for PowerPoint
Languages: Fluent Japanese, Business Level English
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Coordinate with commercial and function heads within client company Japan to create annual budget
- Provide analytical support during budget process
- Lead consolidation process to build budget PL and BS
- Provide information and analysis required by client company HQ
- Time management all through the process
Actual closing and monitoring
- Prepare and provide business related provision information to Shared Service Accounting
- Review and validate financial reporting provided by Shared Service Accounting
- Analyze differences between actual and budget/forecasts for reporting to senior management / HQ
- Implement and ensures a system of appropriate controls is in place in collaboration with Shared Service Internal Controller
- Compile company's policies and procedures
- Co-manage internal and external audit with Shared Service Internal Controller
Reporting and Analytical support
- As required
- University graduate or Equivalent, MBA is a plus
Sorry, this job is no longer available